Report Dog Bites - Vintage Public Health Poster - Food and Drug Administration 1941
- Title: Report dog bites
- Creator(s): Schuler, Earl, artist
- Related Names:
Federal Art Project , sponsor
- Date Created/Published: Ohio : WPA Art Program, 41.
- Medium: 1 print on board (poster) : silkscreen, color.
- Summary: Poster for the Cleveland Division of Health encouraging dog bite victims to report dog bites to the proper authorities, showing dog and injured hand.
- Reproduction Number: LC-USZC2-1097 (color film copy slide) LC-USZ62-108350 (b&w film copy neg.)
- Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication.
- Call Number: POS - WPA - OH .S35, no. 5 (C size) [P&P]
- Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
- Date stamped on verso: Mar 13 1941.
- Food and Drug Administration.
- Work Projects Administration Poster Collection (Library of Congress).
- Posters of the WPA / Christopher DeNoon. Los Angeles : Wheatly Press, c1987, no. 232