Sew For Victory - Vintage WPA War Poster
- Title: Sew for victory / Pistchal.
- Related Names:
Federal Art Project , sponsor
- Date Created/Published: [New York] : N.Y.C. W.P.A. War Services, [between 1941 and 1943]
- Medium: 1 print on board (poster) : silkscreen, color.
- Summary: Poster promoting sewing as contribution to the war effort, showing outline of sewing machine with war images.
- Reproduction Number: LC-USZC2-5382 (color film copy slide)
- Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication.
- Call Number: POS - WPA - NY .P58, no. 2 (B size) [P&P]
- Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
- Poster design by Pistchal.
- Work Projects Administration Poster Collection (Library of Congress).