Swim for Health in Safe and Pure Pools - Vintage Poster - Cleveland - Food and Drug Administration 1940
- Title: Swim for health in safe and pure pools
- Related Names:
Federal Art Project , sponsor
- Date Created/Published: Ohio : WPA Art Program, 40.
- Medium: 1 print on board (poster) : silkscreen, color.
- Summary: Poster for Cleveland Division of Health promoting swimming as healthy exercise, showing a man and a woman in a swimming pool.
- Reproduction Number: LC-USZC2-1096 (color film copy slide)
- Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication.
- Call Number: POS - WPA - OH .01 .S785, no. 1 (C size) [P&P]
- Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
- Date stamped on verso: Jul 20 1940.
- Work Projects Administration Poster Collection (Library of Congress).
- Food and Drug Administration.
- Posters of the WPA / Christopher DeNoon. Los Angeles : Wheatly Press, c1987, no. 201