America's Greatest Light Opera Company, The Famous Original Bostonians - Vintage Theater Poster
- Title: The famous original Bostonians America's greatest light opera company.
- Creator(s): Courier Co. Lith. Dpt.,
- Related Names:
Barnabee & MacDonald.
Klaw & Erlanger.
Bostonians (Opera company)
- Date Created/Published: Buffalo, N.Y. : Courier Company, Lith. Dpt., c1900.
- Medium: 1 print (poster) : lithograph, color ; 72 x 51 cm.
- Reproduction Number: LC-USZC4-8971 (color film copy transparency)
- Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication.
- Call Number: POS - TH - OPT .B67, no. 1 (C size) <P&P> [P&P]
- Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
- Created and "copyright 1900 by The Courier Company, Lith. Dpt., Buffalo, N.Y."
- "Barnabee & MacDonald, proprietors presenting high class opera comique, unequalled cast, chorus & orchestra; direction of Klaw & Erlanger."
- No. 3009.