Canada's Beef Opportunity, Speed up, We Must Do Better - Vintage Advertising Poster
- Title: Canada's beef opportunity
- Related Names:
Canada Food Board , funder/sponsor
- Date Created/Published: Hamilton [Ontario, Canada] : Howell Lith., [between 1914 and 1918]
- Medium: 1 print (poster) : lithograph, color ; 61 x 46 cm.
- Summary: Poster shows figures of steers with beef statistics indicating how much beef Britain buys and how much Canada sells to Britain. Text continues: Speed up. We must do better.
- Reproduction Number: LC-USZC4-12611 (color film copy transparency)
- Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication. For information see "World War I Posters,"(http://lcweb.loc.gov/rr/print/res/243_wwipos.html)
- Call Number: POS - CAN .A01, no. 26 (C size) [P&P]
- Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA