Summer Sales Quickly Reached by Underground - Vintage Advertising Poster by Mary Koop 1925
Tom Mix was the motion picture "Super Star" of the early twentieth century.
Although he made the transition into Sound films, by the late 1920s his popularity had begun to decline. In 1929 he joined the Sells-Floto Circus as their feature attraction and stayed with the through the 1932 season.
In 1934 Mix was with the "Sam B. Dill motorized circus". In 1935 Mix purchased the show to take out his own truck show the "Tom Mix Circus".
Parapluie Revel (French, Umbrella Revel) is the former leading brand of the company Revel.
In 1922, Revel engaged the famous Italian poster art designer Leonetto Cappiello to create this famous ad representing three people with umbrellas. It was published by the fine parisian printer's firm, Devambez, in the name of "Les Nouvelles Affiches Leonetto Cappiello".
- Title: Mandarinetto, Isolabella / M. Dudovich.
- Creator(s): Dudovich, Marcello, 1878-1962, artist
- Date Created/Published: Milan : La Presse, 
- Medium: 1 print (poster) : lithograph, color
- Summary: Advertising poster for liqueur showing a woman holding a bottle of the liqueur.